Wednesday 15 October 2008

Band Rehearsal Space Rentals


In fact,I really like this idea.Because in my hometown,we do not have a place where we can play music instrument ,therefore when people want to play some music instrument but they do not have a professional place,they just can play in their home or music classroom.
I remember when I play piano in my home,a old woman come to knocked or door and said ,please keep quiet,i need sleep. That time i really did not know what should I do. I need practice,but the old woman said i need stop.So I thought if I have a place where I can play piano, and nobody can heared me ,nobody can bother me. but before I came to England I never saw that.
Therefore I think this is a good idea
Firstly, let me show this to you
Our rehearsal rooms include:
Yamaha Stage Custom or Pearl Vision Drumsets - cymbals not included.
Powerful PA systems - (1)Mackie ONYX 1620 or (1)Mackie DFX-12
2 - 4 x 12" Guitar Cabinets & Amp heads (Marshall, Fender, Line 6, Traynor & Crate available)
Bass Combos (Ampeg 2 x 10") or (Line6 - 1 x 15")
there are copy from this websitehttp://spotlightstudiosnw.com/rehearsals.aspx
in this menu ,you can see what kind of equipment they have .
In this band rehearsal you can play as much as you like music instrument,and also you can play with your team,you can play any music instrument you want.Nobody bother you ,you like a star. But at the moment when you forget the time,your money loss too,because you need pay 20 pounds for one hour.
This is a weakness about this business idea. When the price so high ,customer will change their mind ,maybe they will choose a park or empty place to play .
But in this society ,people like personal space,and they not really care about money,if they like they want spend money on it.
Therefore I like this idea,and agree with it .

1 comment:

Mica said...

Chris,I know my English is not well,but I will work hard to improve my English,please believe me....