Wednesday 22 October 2008

T-shirt Air Cannon

This product is a interesting invention, I never know this machine before, when I saw this picture just now, I think that the disadvantage more than advantage.
First let's talk about
advantage
- attractive
-make your crowds go crazy when you use a t-shirt cannon to launch t-shirts, maybe hot dogs, and any other soft promotional items.
-make the complement products ,like T shirt , hot dog and others ,the demand of them will increase.
-when some basketball match or other kinds of match and party, if you have a machine like this ,people will interested in it,so if basketball match have this ,when the break time people launch some lifts,people will enjoy it,and so the number of consumer will raise.
disadvantage
-the size of marketing is small
-price high
-sometimes a little dangerous because of the power
-the need products which can put in the machine,so they need spend money to make it.
I think this product just suit able to some match or party. So I do not sure it can be popular in future.

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

"I never know this machine before, when I saw this picture just now, I think that the disadvantage more than advantage."

Five mistakes minimum

SHOW YOUR EFL TEACHER

:-(