Tuesday 18 November 2008

Don’t Forget Your Teacher’s Christmas Present


Mr Chirs !! Smile !! Handsome -0-



Why teachers deserve a Christmas present too.
Hi everyone, it’s Noel. When you’re going over your Christmas present lists, make sure that you don’t forget your children’s teachers!
Teachers play such an important part in our lives, it’s only right that we acknowledge all that they do for us when it comes time to hand out Christmas presents.
Each year I give a Christmas present to my children’s teachers and I’m going to share some of my favorite Christmas present ideas with you.




these are copy from this website http://www.christmasrants.com/dont_forget_your_teachers_christmas_present.html



In China we have Teacher's Day that is 10th Nov , when this day coming , all of student will do something for teacher, maybe send present or help their teacher do something and etc.


and like the website said Teacher play such an important part in our lives ,so when the Christmas coming,we need do something for them.





and Mr Chris I decide when I go back to China,,I will ............(secret)


beside u ,,all of teacher in EF (but for A level teacher) will have ............(secret)


:)Mr Chi rs I will work hard ,,because you are a good teacher,I like u ........hahahaha:))


3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Mr Chi rs

C-h-r-i-s

MaryJane said...

Sorry, is this a student from EF?
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/f22824275

It is surprising..

chris sivewright said...

Mica

if you an Winnie want copies of the revision booklets then email me