Tuesday 25 November 2008

evaluate the website

http://www.wolfffitness.co.uk/daniel_wolff-lawson.htm
I do not like this website, because this website make me feel boring.I do not want read more,when I visit this website.
  • no multimedia
  • easy colour
  • a little details
  • the format so boring

I think,they can make this website like this.

  • more colour
  • link some others ads
  • more picture in the first page
  • have some music
  • video
  • it can introduce some special things about their courses,and make people interested in.

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

"spacial "

S-P-E-C-I-A-L

wolfffit said...

thanks for your critical analysis of the website... i will consider them. however remember that the website is for information of our services rather than for entertainment. however, music and videos are good ideas.
thanks daniel, wolff fitness director.