Wednesday 28 January 2009

vocabulary

I always know my vocabulary is poor, but I never care about that , because I think I can learn form our life, that is true, but if you are not pay attention on it , you can't learn anything, and now i realise that what is my big problem , that is MY VOCABULARY IS REALLY POOR, so now, today, 28th JAN I decided, I must start to learn more vocabulary, I bought a BEAUTIFUL vocabulary note book which one I like , and remember some vocabularies,, and i believe if I keep do that,,My English will improve and also business,Economics ,ICT...all of my subjects will improve...
Here,I also want to say that you need prepare a VOCABULARY NOTE BOOK too, because it can help you know more English vocabulary , and your English reading wirting (which is for ILES) can get better, and you may make a good behavior for study , aren't you ? so why not to try , if it good for u .....

No comments: