Saturday 21 February 2009

encourage

For people , encourage it is very important, because it can effect a person is successful or fail.
Because there are two types of encourage , one of it is positive which can make a people become
successful.For example , in a
company the boss need make some appropriate encourage to the labour, it can improve the
efficiency which means help the labour work hard, and people work hard, the efficiency go up ,
so the profit will increase, the company close to become successful if they keep work hard.
One of the encourage is negative , which can make people become fail. For example ,
when some teenager do bad things , they may do not know that is so bad, because they
can not compare , at that time , if their parents say they did that bad things very well, the
teenagers will keep do bad things , because when they did that, their parents said it was good.
And then the teenagers may be do some things very bad lead to break the law,,...
At the end I want to say ,,,,Mr ### ,,some times ,,,you can try to encourage somebody ,,
and maybe she will become better...,,,,,,;)

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

I encourage people but remember there is such a thing as 'false praise'. If I encourage people and they do not really deserve that then soon they and others will realise my encouragement means nothing and so it will have no effect.

Read Anastasia or Si's blog - I encourage them as they are working hard and they are progressing!

If you continue to work hard AND show your EFL teacher AND spell-check then you too will EARN praise

Mica said...

ooooo....MR Chris,,,,hehe,,i am not very serious when i write this article,,,just hope you can encourage....hehe...but after i read your comment,,that I know , you are very seriously,,,,so I will work hard, and you will encourage me when I become better,,thanks very much I'll remember your words,and work hard...