Sunday 22 February 2009

No title

I never think about I will study in UK before last year. But in 2008 I make a significant decision,
which can change my life , I want study in Canada. Nobody in my family can understand, they
thought I was crazy, but I just said, I do not like study in China, i think it is waste my time, I know
China need this education policy, but I do not think I can study here and become successful. After
my explain, my father agree with me, my mother also , then I give up my education in China when
I was studying senior 1 . When I leave my school, it means I lost a lot, but I can look for what I want.
Not everything is smoothly., I meet some trouble with my visa to go to Canada, I really like Canada
, I do not know why, when I heard this I wanted cry, because that means I can not go to Canada.
The first agency is bad, they hope me change a place which is Australia, but I did not want, I just
wanted to go Canada, that is my only place I wanted to go.After 2 weeks, my mother said I need
make a new plan , because I did not have enough to wait, so my father gave me a advice which is
go to UK to study, because he has his classmate there. Even though I really did not want to go , but
I know I can not waste the time , this is the reason why I want go to Canada to study.
7/7/2008 I come to UK,this is my first time to go abroad, everything is new for me, but I want to face all of the
challenges.
I never think about I will have Spanish roommate.
I never think about I will live in a host family who from England.
I never think about I will make friends with the people who from other countries
.........Everything is new........
8/29/2008/ A-level start...
At the beginning, I thought I was OK, I can understand what teacher said...
But after one month, everything get more difficult, I started can not understand the lessons...
More and more questions for me become difficult, I tried to understand them, but it is like
impossible. After that, I know my most important problem is my English,,,it is so poor until
now,,......

Now,, I understand, everything successful or not depends on yourself, I come to here in older to my dream,if i am lazy , the result is "FAIL" but if I work hard, I will become a successful person.
Thanks for the people who ever help me and try to help me , because of you, I know what should I
do.Thank you very much.....
At the end I want to say your dream will be true or not , you are the only person who can decide it.

No comments: