Monday 2 February 2009

Shoe hurled as Chinese PM speaks

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7865868.stm
Today I've read a news which is "Shoe hurled as Chinese PM speaks" on BBC, it don not make me angry, because stupid people every where. but see MR wen , his expression is a premier,is a Chinese premier.
I do not know how to expression my heart to MR Wen , I very respect him , because , he let me know China will stronger.
I remember when the earthquake hap pend in SICHUAN which is my hometown , a lot of people died, and I know that feeling . that time everybody immersed in the sadness atmosphere, include him, but him , a country's primer came to the earthquake centre after it happened 2 hours, and encourage people who lose their family, but he is a 70 year old man , he never stop , he didn't sleep around 7 days , he still worked on the dangerous place, and because he is a country's premier , he could not cry in front of public, he just could cry when he just stay with himself.
MR when, he is a great premier in my heart forever , and I can not forget he all things which he did for China .