Monday 23 March 2009

EF video


If I am student who never come to EF oxford and deciding to study abroad , I will think EF oxford it is a good choice.
Why I am thinking like that?
Firstly this video tell us all the information as a student want to know which are the environment, entertainment, accommodation,travel , main staff and repute of the school. Also the culture, environment ,when is leisure what they can do etc.
All of those information are clearly and positive.and also the man who talk about this it is clearly, people whom English is not very good can understand it as well I think, because the voice of the man is clearly and the speed is slow. The audience may want to keep to watch because of the nice voice with a beautiful music.
But they just interview a student who talk about London, it is important but i do not think people just interested in that, they want to know how is the course, they need interview some student who talk about what are they learn from EF Oxford,not just travel or play.
At the end, I want to say this advertise is very good, even though something not true, but if it a ad, it must be successful.so I think this is a good video.

No comments: