Tuesday 31 March 2009

Easter course

I am care about Easter course, I do not want to absent , and I want to work hard. But I am sorry Mr Chris, I know you want to help us, but I really can not concentrate on what did you said after 9 o clock, so I choose leave which not mean that I don't want to study. I just do not want to cheat you that I am listen to you. So I am sorry but I really can not continue, CAUSE I DO NOT WANT GIVE UP,and if I can keep listen I won't to leave I promise.

And Mr Chris can you teach about Market failure again tomorrow. PLEASE THANKS THANKS THANKS A LOT OF THANKS.....................................

3 comments:

chris sivewright said...

see new start time

chris sivewright said...

at at 12.30 am you were still there.......

chris sivewright said...

daily blog!

DAILY
DAILY

DAILY

DAILY

DAILY