Saturday 4 April 2009

Easter course

In this week, I've learnt a lot of things about economic and business. I think I improve a lot, even though Mr Chris still say my English is poor. Actually, yes,my English is poor, but my knowledge of economic and business are growth. Because I was keeping to go to school,no absent! In fact I was laze before so in order to change my bad habit and pass the exam, I decided to join every lesson which I need to go.
It was very tired when I have had every class that I need to go.Economics lesson finished until 12:30 o clock at night. But if you do not want to contribution,therefore you can not gain anything. So I did not mind tired, I tried to do my best, thus I was keeping went to lessons and listen to teachers. because I wanted to make sure that I could inderstand what did teachers say.
Thank you Mr Chris, you still help me, I am work harder that before, and I am improve a lot. Thanks for your helping.
Thank you Shasimin(are the spelling right?), you make me know how important about case study, and my business improve a lot as well.
Thank you James: you drove a long time to came to Oxford, and thought me, you thought me about your real business experience, you make me know run a business is not a easy thing , but if I like I can do it very well.
Thank you Peter, you help me know business English is not very difficult.
Thank you Tony, even though you are a math teacher but you was tried your best to thought us business English.

I am really pleasure that I was join this easter course, it helps me a lot, and make me feel more confidence.

After this easter course I will be better and I will practise a lot of practice of English, and then I can describe the thing that I know the meaning of Chinese but I can not explain it.

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

Nice post.

Have you sent your email?