Monday 13 April 2009

oh yeah yeah yeah!!!



Lemon,,,,,,,lemon...lemon chicken....................
OK, I never eaten lemon chicken before, and I think I will cook it by myself.
Last two days , I was learning math, because I want to make sure that I can understand and also enhance my knowledge of math..
I was learning economic as well. But I am not really understand the types of unemployment. When I go back to school, I will ask for some help....xixixixi.....

Who is Branda Mr Chris?? Is she from Chengdu?

I will study hard next term.... Which means a lot of practice.....
Maybe a few "absent" because I want to save time for study more things by mys

2 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Brenda is from Hurtwood House!

I thought you would be interested!

chris sivewright said...

Shazmin's blog:

http://foodali.blogspot.com/