Thursday 9 April 2009

oh yeah!!!

I've done some practices on Tutor2u, and the result is good I think. I will do more practice tomorrow.
When I did the practice, the positive statement and normative statement are difficult for me, I did not know what meant of them. So I've searched it online, and understand it now.
Positive statements statements about fact, describle, explain, and predict something and say nothing about what we should do, it can be tested. Normative statements statements about ought to be (should be) and what a person, organization, nation ought to do (should do), it cannot be tested.
In fact I think to identify a question which is positive statement or normative statement, if this question said .....should be ....... It is normative statement, and if this question talk about some certain thing or it is truth, it is positive statement.

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

Glad to see you are back working - next term will be very difficult for you but if you work hard then you have a REAL chance of doing well...

I hope so...

:-)