Sunday 1 March 2009

why?

When I ate McDonald's in city centre yesterday, I saw a starbucks across form McDonald's.
Then I was thinking about why we always say "meet in front of McDonald's"and not say "
meet in front of starbucks"
I think because of:

The brand of McDonald's invent earlier than starbucks, it more famous than starbucks

Even though both of them are international brand, but starbucks is a luxury goods I think, sometimes people can not afford,and for Mc it is a normal good , people can afford it easy.

The quantity of Mc more than Starbucks, you can see MC everywhere , but starbuck not.

The advertisement for MC it is more popular than Starbucks.

And the design of the sign,I think the color of MC more attractive than Starbucks.

All of the reasons that's why I think people would like to say meet in front of MC.

1 comment:

chris sivewright said...

Buses go from there
More space?
Nearer Carfax Tower
More recognisable