Thursday 17 September 2009

Extra work

I am not sure about how to write this topic for a right way, after I read Nara's article, it gives me some enlightenment.

I think it is possible to use a scientific approach effectively in a subject that deal with human beings.
Economic exist everywhere and every time. In our life when you leave your house and close the door, you will meet the economics. In this information age, economics is essential for our normal life, especially for our communication. But, for some people who live out with economic society, for example for some tribal society, they do not need money, they do not know what is money. therefore they might do not need think about what is economic and will not have communication with economic. In other hands, like use psychoanalysis, it possible to deal with human beings, because when you know somebody very well, when he/she talk about something, according to her/his face, you will know what will he/she say at the next step. Also about biology, it can measure the action that people might to do. etc.

all the content that i mentioned above are use different way to reflect that it is possible to use a scientific approach effectively in subject that deal with human beings, but I do not think it is easy to carry out, there are some problem they will meet in the future. But I am not sure what those problem are.

4 comments:

chris sivewright said...

Please be careful with your English!

Take your textbook to London....

Mica said...

Ok, I will,, and I will keep daily blog

Amy said...

mica u English is better than me ,u writing is good ,i am sure you will write better and better.

刘荷蕊 said...

good blog.I think it is useful to me